Wednesday, April 19, 2006

April 19



Yesterday....I did get to the studio....don't know yet if it's something I'll like later. It was kind of an "automatic writing" type thing. Starting with green this time...woo, woo, and I mean GREEN.

Don't know how I did it but the image is rotated counter clockwise......Dark should be at the top.

So back to the studio today to get some marks, etc. on more paper. So, think vertical for the next painting....no getting away from landscape though as every mark I make suddenly denotes land.

Enjoying reading De Kooning.....who'd thought he would have been a neatnik???

I got another mixed media collage started....wondering how much farther to carry it....and not wanting it to get too busy.

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl ... I love it and I have the feeling that others will too.
    I can hardly wait to continue catch up with your online rambling.

    I hope you continue to enjoy the vin, fromage and of course the pastries too!

    Amuse tu bien!

    ReplyDelete