Tuesday, December 19, 2006

One through twelve........or is it fearless???

One through twelve...........or Fearless!

Well, this post could be called fearless.....I'm fearless when it comes to prepping my canvases or getting out the paint to lay out on the palette. Scared ^$#L(ESS when it comes to really doing much, although I'm good at faking it.

This one could be called both............I've been mulling over in my mind for some time some work I might start when I have uninterrupted time. (Is there such a thing?). It's really unusual to have a "plan" per se for me. And I have to say that the plan is still open to changes as always, in my mind.

I just went into the studio to prep the panels I ordered some time ago from Jerry's/Ampersand.
They look wonderful.....just beautiful. Now to make something to complement the wonderful surface. My plan is not complete, but it is a negative/positive thought. So when I went to Miami............guess what I saw there??? Negative/Positive. Now I know you don't know what I'm talking about but in my mind I DO. That is the most important thing........I KNOW. Now to DO IT.

2 comments:

  1. It may be awhile.....just feeling my way through these pieces. I got the primer on though.

    ReplyDelete