Thursday, May 17, 2007

Waiting and the LULL

I'm still waiting for help on the studio lighting but in the meantime, I've got all the new encaustic painting stuff arranged on my 4 x 8 ft work table. My goodness, it looks like I'm going to cook in the studio with a griddle, the heating tray palette, and two crock-pots...where do I put the panels to paint on I might wonder....AND where will the big panels go when I finally ever get to doing some that are larger than 12 x 12"?

I just found an email from Creativity Portal with this article I need to take to heart and paste right out there in front of me all the time when I think I should be DOING something ALL the time. The LULL.

1 comment:

  1. I like the quote at the end of the article about doing nothing, sitting quietly, spring comes and the grass grows...just those words seem to calm my mind. I think of "the lull" as incubation, and yes I agree it is vital.

    ReplyDelete