Sunday, July 15, 2007

Stoking the creative fires!

Stoking the creative fires!

Well............let me tell you, there is nothing like getting together with other artists to stoke the creative fires! And I am feeling SO GOOD............although I have to admit it doesn't take too much to make me feel good. Someone (galleries) saying they love my work,hanging it, and I hope, selling it will make me feel a mile high, talking with friends, eating good food with a couple of glasses of wine...that will do it for me.

With all this said...I'm coming back from a 4 day trip to Dallas to move work to a new gallery, Artizen Fine Arts, taking an encaustic workshop north of the area where I will be staying/visiting with my daughter and an artist friend or two joining us.........all at the same time.

3 comments:

  1. Nice looking gallery (though I think your link is skewed) and good company! Congrats on the new gallery relationship, hope it's a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what your talking about! What a rarity to find fellow artists to talk to, but when you find them, its so energizing!
    Congratulations on your new venue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jean. You have a very interesting website and work. I noted the HOT HOT part. Here in TX it's hot as well now that it's isn't raining every day. Hot wax doesn't help much in my studio either. I may have to go back to acrylic the rest of the summer.

    Thanks for your comments.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete