Sunday, June 26, 2005

Recovering from Workshop

I've been home from the monotype workshop for almost a week now. I'm waiting impatiently for a few supplies so I can work on the pieces I started there. Rather than write this several times and upload a lot of pictures, I'm including a link to two web pages I set up for the workshop. Note there is another link at the bottom of the first page.
http://www.cherylmcclure.com/pokrassoworkshop.htm

It was certainly a rewarding experience. I know that down the line a lot of what I learned will show up in my work....all it takes is one or two things to make a lot of difference in the progression or evolution of your art.

Now that I'm home, I started back to work on the mixed media pieces I left behind on the easel. I hope to have them finished in another week and then start on the monotypes and some large easel paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment